top of page

The Paint Members Group - COMING SOON!

Public·104 members

Need recommendations for replacing a lost car fob without dealership prices?

Dealing with dealership markups for car keys is always frustrating. I ran into the exact same issue last winter when my fob stopped responding completely. Instead of overpaying at the dealer, I ordered a replacement through Keyless Entry Systems in Canada . They offer a huge selection of OEM and high-quality aftermarket key fobs, transponder keys, and remote starters for almost every vehicle brand. Their shipping was fast, the key quality was excellent, and the pricing was way more reasonable.

8 Views

Thanks a lot for the recommendation! I checked out their website and found the exact matching key fob for my vehicle model right away. The ordering process was straightforward, and the prices are a fraction of what the dealership was trying to charge me. I am going to place my order today so I can finally have a working remote again. Really appreciate you sharing such a helpful and money-saving tip!

Events

  • TBD | 'Barrie Hand-Built Clay Tea-light Holder Workshop'

WHAT PEOPLE SAY

©2020 by The Paint Bar. Proudly created with Wix.com

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

We went here for my fiance's birthday and had a wonderful time. So relaxing and fun! Victoria was super sweet and helpful and runs a fantastic place. Our pieces turned out beautifully!

​

Crystal Aukema

Hosted my daughter's birthday party at The Paint Bar - Victoria led the kids through a beautiful painting, added some fun games and kept them engaged and entertained. They All Loved it! Great Communication and easy to book, pay and plan. Thank you for making many beautiful memories!!

​Shellie Stanley

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

We had so much fun creating our beautiful resin charcuterie boards! Sarah and Victoria were amazing hostesses and made the experience enjoyable. I can't believe how gorgeous our boards turned out. The only caution is you'll be hooked! I can't wait to go back and do some more!

Michelle Craig

IMG_8615_edited.jpg
wix14_edited_edited.jpg
Studio Hours (2026)

Monday - Closed

Tuesday - Closed

Wednesday 4pm - 9pm

Thursday -4pm - 9pm

Friday - 2pm - 9pm

Saturday -11am - 6pm

Sunday - 11 - 5pm

We reserve the right to close the studio 1 hour early,
if no painters are in studio. Hours extended on all school holidays!

Follow us On Instagram, Facebook & Tik Tok

Contact Information:
Email: Info@thepaintbar.ca
Phone:
Barrie: 705-896-1433
Collingwood: 705-293-5456


Locally Owned and Operated
Thank you for supporting a small business!
Victoria & Sarah

 

bottom of page